The rules are:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
I’m going to answer both sets of questions. Very creative questions by the way! Love them!
ibookblog2 questions are:
1) What is your favorite disney or Pixar movie?
They have made so many great movies, but I’m going to go with Up. I’ll never get tired of it!
2) How old were you when you first started your blog?
I started it this year so I was 25 (yeesh, I’m a granny already)
3) What is your favorite quote/poem?
That’s easy! The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. I’ve read it a million times. I practically have it memorized. I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with it, but I love it so much!
4) Quick! What is the first word that pops into your head?
5) Do you think bow ties are cool?
If they’re worn like this then yes!
6) Which book caused you the most emotional damage or gave you the most feels?
The Fault in Our Stars since it hit so close to home. My mom had terminal cancer and was given six months to live when I was only 13 and it’s so extremely hard to try to go about a normal life (going to school, having band practice) when your whole world is falling apart. This book just reminded me of a lot of the emotional turmoil me and my family went through. P.S., my mom is a walking miracle! She survived even though three doctors said she wouldn’t live. We didn’t either. She was THAT ill. She’s going on 13 years of remission 🙂
7) What is something you want to accomplish this summer?
I really want to finish up my GoodReads challenge. I’m so close I only need about 6 or 7 books. I usually read 150 books a year, but this year I only chose to do 50 books for my challenge since school has been a killer!
8) Have you ever tried a coke from Mexico?
I have not which is odd…..considering I live right along the border. I could literally stand up right now and walk into Mexico if I wanted to. That’s how close I am lol.
9) What is your favorite song?
I have so many! I’ll just go with one of my most recent songs which would be Crystals by Of Monsters and Men.
10) Would you rather wish from a dandelion, shooting star, or at 11:11?
Shooting star! I love anything related to astronomy.
I Have Lived a Thousand Lives questions are:
1) If you could live inside a book, which one would you want to live in?
It would be Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
2) What’s your favorite television series?
I’m at a cross between The Walking Dead and Bates Motel
3) Who is your favorite character and why? (book/movie/tv, it doesn’t matter)
Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I lover her spunkiness and wittiness.
4) If you could meet any author who would it be?
Sarah J. Maas! I’ve watched interviews of hers before and she seems so funny and down to earth.
5) Do you have a reading snack?
I’ve never thought of it before, but I actually don’t eat anything when I’m reading. I just realized that now lol
6) Do you listen to music while you read?
Sometimes. For example, if there are people talking loudly in the other room then I’ll turn up some music to drown them out so I can concentrate.
7) What made you decide to blog?
I love discussing books and I love meeting like-minded individuals. I had thought of it for years, but always assumed my blog would be a big failure. Until one day, I thought of writing reviews for myself and just keeping a log of how I felt about books. Seeing that people are actually interested in my blog was a huge unexpected but very much appreciated surprise.
8) If you could re-write a book, what book would it be and what would you change?
It would be Allegiant by Veronica Roth. No explanation needed.
9) Are there any books that changed your life?
I think it would be Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. I had loved reading before, but I didn’t really pursue it that much. Once I read that book, I became addicted to it and would spend every cent of my allowance on books.
10) What’s your favorite animal?
I love dogs!! I’ve never gone even a year without one. ❤
I have seen many people that I follow do this already so I’m going to nominate anyone who has not done it yet. 🙂
My questions are:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is one book that you have not grown tired of rereading?
- What is one series that you would love to see be turned into a movie/show?
- Who is your go-to author? The one that you will purchase any and every book from?
- What is your most anticipated book of the year?
- Where is your favorite reading spot?
- Who is one character (book or tv) that you wish actually existed?
- Would you ever consider becoming an author?
- Favorite movie of the year?
- Favorite book to tv adaptation?