A Lady is dead. Her noble line ended. And the King’s Reaper has come to reclaim her land and her home. In the marches of Aedaron, only one thing is for certain. All keeps of the old world must fall.
Elinor struggles to find her place in the new world. She once dreamed of great things. Of becoming a hero in the ways of the old world. But now she is a Reaper. And her duty is clear. Destroy the old. Herald the new.
I loved A Reaper of Stone!! I was browsing through Netgalley one day and the gorgeous cover instantly captured my attention! It is a short book around 90 pages long. I read it all in one sitting and also requested the other 3 available books on Netgalley that belong to the same series, An Echo of the Ascended.
I will keep my review relatively vague as I don’t want to spoil anything for you all. I want to just highlight the parts that I particularly loved about it.
- The world building is absolutely fantastic! The descriptions were so meticulously written that it played out like a movie in my mind.
- I loved Elinor’s character! She is a total badass! Con is just as captivating!
- The villains of the novel were as evil and manipulative as you can possibly imagine. They really pulled the entire story together.
- I have no complaints whatsoever! I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading their other books!
- I plan on buying the paperbacks as well as all of the covers for the entire series are to die for! Oh and in case you’re wondering, it does not end in a cliffhanger. Each book has different characters, but they seem to be linked somehow.
Special thanks to the publisher for allowing me to read it through Netgalley!! 🙂
Buy link: (Only .99 cents!)
Add to your TBR: